TRAVEL SESSION INFORMATION
Washington D.C. / Northern Va.
*to reserve a session time, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 713-842-0217.
retainer fee | $250
• includes $100 print credit, applied at time of order
• 60-minute photo session for one family of four [ or two children 5 months & older]
• additional siblings or parents $25 each
[up to two additional people]
• 20-plus artfully edited images presented in online proofing gallery for five days
• tax not included
• non-refundable retainer due to hold session reservation; paypal is accepted
Only two sessions remaining. Contact me for details on specific travel session packages.
This is painted on a wall in their home. I couldn’t help, but immediately think that this is the perfect title for their blog post. It describes this family in every way. These people are all heart. I was thrilled when Teri and I discussed a shoot that would be truly candid and express their passion for family and art. They have framed abstract art, all throughout the house, painted or sketched by their own family. Their home makes you feel comfortable and happy,as soon as you walk in, because you know what you see is what you get (a loving group of free spirits). While I was photographing their family, we chatted about music, art, travel, and raising little people. FUN FACT: Matt (aka, dad) attended University of Miami on a vocal scholarship. He sings, plays guitar, and has his own recording studio in their home. Let’s just say, they have a deep appreciation for all things creative. Shoots like this make me love what I do even more!