TRAVEL SESSION INFORMATION
Washington D.C. / Northern Va.
*to reserve a session time, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 713-842-0217.
retainer fee | $250
• includes $100 print credit, applied at time of order
• 60-minute photo session for one family of four [ or two children 5 months & older]
• additional siblings or parents $25 each
[up to two additional people]
• 20-plus artfully edited images presented in online proofing gallery for five days
• tax not included
• non-refundable retainer due to hold session reservation; paypal is accepted
Only two sessions remaining. Contact me for details on specific travel session packages.
I know I should be thankful for what is being called a mild mid western winter, (since I have lived in the south for the last 14 years) but there are certainly no January days by the pool anymore. I have been playing with the winter light in our home (my little muse is always happy to help) and even though it’s different than the bright sunny days in Houston, I’m enjoying the moodiness of it. Sometimes, it’s nice to see the winter season in all it’s apathy and fury. The sky is grey, the trees are barren, the ground cold and lifeless, covered in snow. So old man winter….I will cling to this quote by Robert Frost, “The best way out is always through”. Inside, we know we can still enjoy hot chocolate, movie marathons, big cozy blankets and soon enough spring will arrive…I will be updating my portfolio, facebook page and adding session dates to the calendar for spring, so stay tuned.